Welcome to North Shore Trading.
We may collect the following data from you:
- Personal identification information/data you share on our website by filling out feedback/enquiry and subscription forms
- If we maintain any contact with you, we keep a track of the correspondence
- Information you share (optional) on survey forms for research purposes
- An evaluated list of your visits on our website, which include traffic data, location data, browser usage, weblogs, operating system and communication data
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
We may ask you about figures regarding your computer, your current IP Address, type of operating system and browser usage. This whole makes up the statistical data related to our website’s visitors and their actions without identifying any potential individual. We may acquire information about your internet usage through a cookie file stored within the system’s hard drive. Cookies help to improve our site’s performance and allow us to deliver a customised service. Benefits of using cookies are:
- Estimating our viewers’ size and usage outline
- Storing quality info about your interests so as to deliver better
- Speeding up the search process
- Evaluating and recognizing your return on our website
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information provided to us via our servers is carefully stored. Payment transactions are usually encrypted so as to promote secure banking. If we have provided you with certain passwords, we would like you to adhere to the clause of confidentiality at all times. Sharing those passwords is not recommended. In any event there is a transmission via Internet, it is considered partially secure. Even in this sector, we try our best to protect your personal information, but we deliver no guarantee. Once we have seized your info, we follow a strict and confidential procedure to prevent unauthorized access.
Information stored about you is used in the following manner:
- Ensuring the quality and effectiveness of the content present on our website
- Delivering such information, services, items or products for which you showed keen interests, and requested to be notified whenever necessary
- In case of obligatory contracts arising between us
- Allowing you to take major part in certain interactive features
- Notifying you about any changes happening within our circle
- Using your data or allowing any third party to access the data in case of goods and services which might interest you.
In any case you don’t want to continue with such actions, you can select the options while filling in the contact form, subscription form or feedback form, and we will get back to you as early as possible.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Disclosing your personal information to third parties might happen in the case:
- In the event when we might buy, sell or promote any business or asset, wherein we have to disclose your information to the potential interested party.
- In case of any legal obligation, of fraud protection or credit card risk, we are bound to share your track of personal information
Being our website’s visitor/client/subscriber, you possess full authority to ask us not to process/use any of your personal data for promotional purposes. Usually, we inform our visitors about such occurrences if we wish to use your information for marketing commitments or regarding any third-party disclosure. We have provided you with options on the form to prevent from such actions while subscribing. You can exercise your prevailing rights by contacting our executives via call or e-mail.
NOTE: Do note that our website contains several links provided to us or by us to our partners, promoters, associates and channels. By clicking on such links, you will abide by their own privacy policies, which will relieve us from any mishap. We accept no responsibility or liability for such actions. Please go through the policies before filling in.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
RTI Act avails you flexibility to information analysed and held regarding you. Any right to access proposal or request might be subjected to a certain fee.